Join Our Chapter
About The Greater Fox Valley Illinois Chapter
The Greater Fox Valley of Illinois Chapter was officially established as a USA Dance, Inc. Chapter in January 1997. The purpose of our Chapter is to promote ballroom dancing, create opportunities to meet and enjoy the friendship of other ballroom dancers and to encourage the physical, mental and social benefits ballroom dancing brings to the active participant. Our Chapter focuses on social dancing and provides regularly scheduled dances for our member's benefit. Our monthly dances are open to the public. You do not have to be a USA Dance member to attend. We are a nonprofit organizaton.
Benefits Of Joining USA Dance
* Save as much as $48 per person per year
* On Greater Fox Valley Illinois Chapter Dance admission
* 6 Issues of "American Dancer"
* Official publication of USA Dance, full color magazine
* 33% off admission fees to Greater Fox Valley Illinois Chapter monthly dances
* Admission to USA Dance activities & dances worldwide at member rates
* Free members-only raffle at monthly Chapter dances
* USA Dance website - "Friends of USA Dance"
* Big discounts on dancing supplies, shoes, clothes, jewelery, CD's, etc.
Free Admission When You Join (Or Renew) At A Chapter Dance
Download the USA Dance Application above, complete the application and bring it with you to a Greater Fox Valley Illinois Chapter dance and you will receive a ticket for free admission to one of our upcoming Chapter Dances! Members who renew their USA Dance membership at a Chapter dance will also receive free admission to one of our dances.
USA Dance Annual Membership Fee
The annual USA Dance membership fee is $35/person for social dancers. Choose "Social Dancer" on the application. For other dance catagories such as competitor check the appropriate category and remit the appropriate fee. Bring your completed application along with a check for the membership fee payable to USA Dance to the next Chapter dance and receive free admission to a future dance as stated above!